Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Simple Sugars Natural Body and Facial Scrubs


Simple Sugars

I found this brand after watching Shark Tank with my hubby one night. It was a young girl asking for help for her business from one of the "sharks" and she had this all natural product that she claimed cured her Eczema (extremely dry skin). One of the investors, Mark Cuban found an interest because his kids suffer from Eczema so he wanted to help her business grow. I was feeling the same because she was so young and so hard working that I was like, Breno, let's look it up and buy it! So we bought the "Coffee Facial Scrub".

Let me tell you, this stuff is AWESOME! I really love this scrub!

My skin is all over the place. Like the professional at the spa told me who was about to do my facial, "you're skin is very confused". LOL My skin gets dry and then oily, and then it breaks out and gets red. It doesn't know what it wants! I've tried all sorts of products. I have sooooo many samples from Sephora and have bought and returned so many products I'm surprised they don't have me on a "WANTED" list to make sure I never go in there! I just bought this Clarisonic face massager thing for $149 at Sephora and I returned it because it's not better than this scrub! This scrub has very large sugar crystals in it so make sure you don't scrub too hard. It has an oil base so when I first saw it I was afraid because I thought for sure I was going to break out. It actually was the opposite. It cleared my skin and gave me a very nice glow. The oil is very soothing and made my face feel very smooth and gives it elasticity. 

When I re-ordered it, I also ordered the Eucalyptus body scrub and I'm very excited to try it out. I get those red bumps on the back on my upper arm which the dermatologist said is when you have very dry skin. It's funny because I get it in the summer more than the winter (weird). I've tried KP Duty for a while and it wasn't my favorite. I can't say that it was a life saver but I guess it worked a little bit. I'm curious to see what happens to the back of my arms after I use the body scrub. I'll check back to you guys on it!

When I ordered the new batch, I also received an "Ingredients List" and to give even MORE confirmation that I love this product, she uses almost ALL 100% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS!!! That's REALLY awesome! Since there's nothing weird or hard to pronounce on the ingredients list, I'm sure that is why my face didn't break out! Some of the ingredients include: organic sugar cane, organic grapeseed oil, sweet cherry kernel oil, apricot oil, coffee, raw cocoa, cinnamon...you get the picture - good stuff.


WHO'S READY FOR THE BEST PART????
THE PRICE IS ONLY $16.95!!!!
 
 
So for the Coffee Facial Scrub and the Eucalyptus Body Scrub (also $16.95) WITH shipping I spent $41.71.
 
 

 

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm $35
 
I found that my skin likes these 2 products together. I am IN LOVE with this Clarins Beauty Flash Balm face cream. I use it for day and night and it's been working really great. I honestly think it's promoted as a cream that goes under make up but I don't care. It's working for me! lol I've been trying to find products to help me stay away from wearing foundation especially in the summer because it's so hot. I hate the feeling of sweating in this humidity that when you wipe your face, there's going to be make up. It's so gross!! So I was hoping that my skin would get clear and smooth enough that I didn't have to wear foundation and so far, I've been staying au natural throughout the day and at night if I go out, I put a little foundation and blush. But that's about it. I'm really happy with the results the past 2 months. I bought the Clarins Beauty Balm at Sephora for $35 plus tax :-) 
 
 
People who know me well, know that when I like something, WATCH OUT. I promote things to death! LOL I can't help it. I get really passionate about things I like (and don't like) and I like to tell everyone about it. I'm really happy for this girl and the success of her business. She has created a great product and I am happy to share my experience with others!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment